Friday 13 November 2015

Helping Hand

Hi,
 So i have turned this page to my impersonal diary, the use of this word is because this is an open site and hence i cant vent as much as i want. *sucks right?...
Anyways, i had some happy thoughts and wanted to pen them down, because it has been a while and my 'mind - heart-head - brain' whatever storage space i have is bursting full with events, crap, goodies, and all what not. now the thing tho, is that i couldn't for over an hour get to this page, 
why?

I didn't have a clue at first, (remember i suck at technology), so i blamed myself for 45 minutes, finally realizing i was heading nowhere, as i kept opening and closing different pages, which ended up bringing back to where i started from in the first place. (come to think of it, i'm sure i was just going around in the same circle *ptff)

Thank goodness, i finally realized i couldn't get in because , OK back story -  i lent / gave someone my laptop  to use for some hours and she ended up setting her mail addy as the domain email, and thus, i have to go through her email to access any goggle related app! ( i know right?, what nerve she got!) so i had to now find that button, i mean i know i have seen it somewhere, sometime ago, you know, the one that says 'delete account', but i couldn't for the wold of me remember where i saw or how to get to it, ( this isnt funny) it took me another round in a different circle to finaly get to it, (whips sweat from face).

I have been known to always give a helping hand, but as we say in pidgin English ' this one hang me for neck', kai! i was so pissed  at the girl, (i'm sure she was having a blissful night rest wherever she was), after a while, i started been pissed with myself for so many things, inclusive of which was stupidity.

however, in the process of my round-abouting, i found some interesting thing about myself on the internet, lol,  i have to go back now and print that page.
see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment