Wednesday 23 July 2014

The welcome

Hello(English), привет(pronounced privet) (russian)Tere(Estonian),how far(pidgin), wassup(slang), choose which ever works for you.

Seeing as the formalities has been observed, I will like to welcome you all to this blog,.
we dont have rules yet, so posts can come in any manner, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly( which I doubt) loool, we would agree on that as time goes on.

I am not a politician, so promises is not exactly my strong hold, but I can guarantee you reading.......the type of reading would however be judged by you, whether it be enjoyable or boring or anticipatory.....so I urge you to stick with me and let's find it out together.

I have some confessions to make;

1. I have no idea on rules of writing/blogging
2. Technology and I have a mutual understanding, we don't like each other.
3. I am lazy and I doubt anybody in the world procrastinates more than I do. loool
4. more confessions would come as we journey through.

lets take a break for now..... see you after lunch.

Пока (pronounced paka, meaning- bye for now),(russian).

No comments:

Post a Comment