Wednesday 23 July 2014

The very beginning

*buzz.....*buzz....
I pick up  my blackberry bold 4 and look at the notification, it was a mail *mtcheeeew* it would be another one of those junk mails "Enhance your penis", "Last more than 30 mins in bed", "buy UK fairly used phones at cheap prices", "FCMB introduces market women savings account", "Study in Ghana Tuition free" etc, they are just so many i cant even keep up,how did they even get my mail address in the first instance?( Jamb Question, i know) lol, i was tired of those mails, i was also tired of anticipating.

The truth is i have been expecting an important mail for over 1 month now, this mail is the very  mail,it even got itself christened 'THE MAIL', you see, i would be going about my normal business and my Dad would ask has 'THE MAIL' come yet?, my cousin would ask same 'THE MAIL' don enter? this mail if it eventually arrives would change my life (for good i hope), i guess then it is safe to say 'We' were all anticipating.

I didn't bother to check the mail, i continued pinging via bbm, chatting via whatsapp, scrolling up and down Facebook wall,looking for videos to watch and probably pictures to 'add my name to the number of likes', and scrolling through twitter to know more about the latest trends in the society ( not like it concerns me in any way tho), but that has become my lifestyle for the past 3 months, i wake up and update my self from some popular blogs i follow, i go through  my mails, Bbm, Twitter,Whatsapp,Facebook, i eat,and then start from where i stopped on any of the social networks......Hey! don't judge! i know you do it too!

By 5 pm i was tired of social network, well truth be said nothing new had come for me check out, you know, you have to wait at least 1 hr for people to put up something for you to view, especially if you are always the 'viewee', so i went to my mail and there it was!!!!!! THE MAIL has entered!!!!!!!....BUT.........


No comments:

Post a Comment