Saturday 26 July 2014

The letter

Have you ever anticipated the arrival of  something so much that when it eventually came, it just broke your heart by the sight of it? well, that was what happened to me when THE MAIL eventually came.
i opened the attachment and there it was, the admission letter i had been expecting for a while now, Why am i not happy you ask? well i will tell you;

I looked at it for the trillionth time, and it was just the same to me, i couldn't figure it out, was it Egyptian scrolling?, Chinese? Indian? What in the world was that? i had no idea,... i closed the mail and looked at the caption, there it was in English 'Admission letter' so why then cant i read or understand the content of the letter? at  this point i was getting furious, this is just a typical example of ' A moment of joy turned to sorrow within the blink of an eye'

Why then did it come? is there any point forwarding such a mail to me?  why didn't he just send a mail saying 'the letter has come'? was he trying to pay me back for all the pressure i put on him to get me the admission?( of cos he wouldn't i was only urging him to do his job)these and so many more bounced around my mind, but there still was no answer!

Very well then, it is time to make calls, and remember friends that you haven't spoken to in a long time, form familiarity for a day, and hit them with your problems the following day( i know right? i learnt a lot from the social media) loool. so i made some calls, got a friend who (of cos) should know the language,,, and then i asked, do you still remember the language?( an innocent question) and he replied me in the language, if he was insulting me, i still till this day have no idea.so i forwarded the letter to him to help me translate ( i am yet to receive the translated copy (2 yrs now).
The 'He' mentioned above? - the Agent, the language?' Russian', the country? BELARUS.....What? you haven't heard of it? use Google map.... or better still just stick with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment